The Fund seeks income and long-term capital appreciation.
- Seeks to track the total return (appreciation and income) of the AGA Stock Index, maintained by the American Gas Association
- Owns all of the publicly traded companies that are members of the American Gas Association
- Market cap weighted, adjusted for the percentage of natural gas assets on each company’s balance sheet
- No company is purchased to be greater than 5% of assets to ensure proper weighting of the portfolio
- Reset monthly or when conditions warrant, such as merger, acquisition, and capital restructuring
Fund Fact Sheet
2013 Lipper Fund Award Winner
Best Utility Fund for the 3 year
Portfolio Manager Q+A
5 year risk adjusted performance among 16 utility funds for the period ended 11/30/12.