Important tax information for Hennessy Funds shareholders.
2022 Tax Documents
- The Hennessy Funds 1099-R forms were mailed on 1/18/23. (Qualified Plan / IRA redemptions)
- The Hennessy Funds 1099-Q forms were mailed on 1/16/23. (Coverdell ESA redemptions)
- The Hennessy Funds 592-B forms were mailed on 1/11/23. (State of CA backup withholding)
- The Hennessy Funds combined 1099-DIV and 1099-B forms were mailed on 2/14/23.
Online Access of Your Tax Forms
Tax information for current shareholders who hold directly with Hennessy Funds, including your 1099-DIV forms, can be accessed via your online account.
Fund Distribution Information
All Fund distributions can be viewed here on our site by visiting our distributions page.
For Individual Shareholders
- 800.966.4354 or 415.899.1555
For Financial Professionals
Supplemental Tax Information
Download tax forms by selecting the year. Forms available: Form 8937, U.S. Govt. Obligations, Foreign Tax Credit.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
A significant portion of the Midstream Fund's distributions to shareholders will be characterized as a "return of capital" because of its MLP investments. Please refer to the 19a-1 Notice sent to shareholders or Tax Forms 8937 for additional information regarding the composition of distributions. Final determination of a distribution’s tax character will be made on Form 1099 DIV sent to shareholders each year.